SAUPEC/RobMech/PRASA 2020 will follow a double blind review process. Authors should not include their names and affiliations anywhere in the manuscript. Authors should also ensure that their identity is not revealed indirectly by citing their previous work in the third person, and omitting including acknowledgements until the camera‐ready version.
Papers can be submitted at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=saupecrobmechprasa2020.
Submitted papers are limited to 6 pages and should conform to the latest IEEE conference publication format.
- By submitting the paper, you acknowledge that the paper has not been submitted anywhere else and you are not waiting for a decision.
- By submitting the paper you acknowledge that you or a co-author will be presenting the paper at the conference.
- By submitting the paper you acknowledge that you will not withdraw the paper once a decision of acceptance has been made after the review process.
- You will complete the IEEE copyright process when requested to do so.
- The paper submitted is according to the IEEE format and template.
- Registration of a person will be paid if the paper is accepted.
Failure of any of the above terms will result in being blacklisted by the IEEE.
Authors of accepted papers will be required to sign an IEEE copyright release form, and will have to submit their camera-ready papers to PDF Express to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore.